Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA
#30
I decided not to study at this school or this program for several reasons. The requirement to attend zoom classes every Tuesday/Thursday nights was unacceptable as I don't learn well at night & prefer work at my own pace. 

Secondly, the course content wasn't interesting & sounded punishingly painful. There's also a glut of MBA holders. I've also read that if you don't get an MBA at a known school, it devalues the degree.

My experience at TESU was a joke and I learned nothing from either of my classes. I'm considering a Masters/cert degree from a state school because I'd really like to learn I/O Psych or project management. I don't feel educated having done the online route from a scammy sounding school. But hey, I have a degree to check the box!
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegechick's post:
  • collegecareerstudent
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA - by collegechick - 04-05-2021, 07:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Nexford University MBA tordan 51 22,910 3 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,014 5 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  PhD Cheap by University of Brazil, Campinas (Unrecognized Institution) cahyo_adi 13 4,475 09-09-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Graham International University wee2222 120 46,262 08-03-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 1,894 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 13,944 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,570 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  EUCLID University? FireMedic_Philosopher 39 15,515 07-07-2026, 06:05 PM
Last Post: nph
  Angelo State University MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling staceydiane 11 2,999 07-04-2026, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  MA American History for $7,500 Mint Berry Crunch 48 16,218 06-12-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)