05-11-2021, 07:27 PM
(05-11-2021, 07:04 PM)ashkir Wrote:Jessica is the one who recommended it which was awesome. If I had went with a BAL I would have needed 18 classes. for the BAS I needed 13 classes. I had multiple personal issues arise in the spring term and completed only 4 classes. So I'm very determined to finish my degree this summer.(05-11-2021, 06:55 PM)adegree4me Wrote:(05-11-2021, 01:56 PM)ss20ts Wrote:(05-11-2021, 12:09 PM)adegree4me Wrote:(05-10-2021, 11:51 AM)ss20ts Wrote: What degree are you referring to as a BAS?
Bachelors of Applied Science with a minor in Management
What program are you in? Just curious since there isn't a BAS in the YourPace program.
actually, there is! I'm currently doing yourpace. You have to have an associates in applied science to be eligible for the program. Thanks to this forum I was able to get my AAS through pierpont!
Sounds right to me. Applied Science is considered "university wide" so I don't see why you can't fulfill it with YourPace. If Jessica approved it all power to you \o/
Pierpont AAS BOG - Graduated 5/7/21
UMPI BAS minor in management- Graduated 6/1/2021
WGU MSML- Starting 7/1/21
UMPI BAS minor in management- Graduated 6/1/2021
WGU MSML- Starting 7/1/21


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)