05-13-2021, 10:00 PM
(05-13-2021, 09:05 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: The way IEE explains it is really detailed and makes sense as to why they won't give it a Master's equivalent because they can't equate it as that for legal purposes since the "own" titles are unofficial. A graduate certificate is a step below that but for the US, it is still at the graduate level. With it being evaluated as a Graduate Certificate with 30 graduate hours, it is still practically a Masters equivalent. Also, this will work for those who may want to teach business at the college level provided you already have a Masters in another field.
Yep. They would probably be evaluated as a PG Diploma if we offered them in the states, but this is all a really good sign for people who care for an evaluation
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023
BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020
Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023
BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020
Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)