Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
COSC vs Excelsior... eventual plan for MSW
#18
(04-21-2021, 05:10 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: When did they sign the agreement? I ask because I'm pretty sure I took CSMLearn way before an agreement and they took it. If you are dead set on going there see if you can appeal.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app


My understanding is that EC signed the articulation agreement with CSMLearn in October, 2020.  CSMLearn has been super responsive and helpful and has interacted with various folks at EC to try and get this resolved.  I have not yet heard back.

However, in the meantime, thanks to suggestions from folks here, I applied to TESU and it appears they have *much* better application of my existing credits, so I'm strongly leaning in that direction.

Thanks again!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: COSC vs Excelsior... eventual plan for MSW - by studyingfortests - 05-15-2021, 03:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 903 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Second BA for GPA reset (2.58 → ≥2.70): COSC vs UMPI/TESU/Excelsior mightymax474 21 3,990 01-13-2026, 02:39 AM
Last Post: mightymax474
  Looking into AA (but with an eventual BA in mind) degreedude80 6 1,481 01-12-2026, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 896 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,683 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Fastest Plan for any Bachelor's at Any School Chasingthedream 12 4,039 11-07-2025, 03:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Liberal Arts BA degree Plan - Help ? helaurin 10 3,107 10-25-2025, 09:56 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BSBA in General Management from TESU Degree Plan ittybittyerin 1 1,558 08-22-2025, 04:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BA Criminal Justice Plan for International Student — Help Wanted Edriveless 4 1,745 08-18-2025, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  theboyfrombarrio - Questions - Degree & School Plan theboyfrombarrio 3 1,411 08-17-2025, 08:56 AM
Last Post: theboyfrombarrio

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)