(05-18-2021, 04:13 PM)ss20ts Wrote:(05-18-2021, 03:32 PM)adegree4me Wrote:(05-18-2021, 02:17 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Good luck! Is this the rough draft you've submitted or the final version which is graded?
rough draft. I'm praying I get good feedback.
I did re-email the instructor and apologized for coming off as rude and that I wasn't challenging anything and she was extremely nice and said that she was happy to be able to look at this through the eyes of the student.
Oh then you'll get feedback from her. She made a lot of notes for me. We emailed back and forth a few times before I made my corrections and submitted my final version for my grade.
Agreed. She made a lot of notes for me too. Emailing her directly with very specific questions is the best way to contact her, don't give her a paragraph, straight to the questions.
Just a heads up in the MAOL the milestones for Foundations of Organizational Leadership are a lot of work, work that'd make BIO 105 look easily lol
This is going to be a world of pain and fun. First milestone is a 4 page academic paper!
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)