Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible!
#1
Star 
Hi all,

I really need some advice on whether I should pick TESU or WGU for my Bachelors in Computer Science.

TLDR Background:
Out of the work force for more than a decade
Had some coding experience, but not much. No certification.
No college credit


I have done quite a bit of self studying through the years so I know I have the discipline to handle that part. However since I have never done any college work before so I really don't know myself in terms of how well I could handle that. What I do know is however difficult it may be, I'm willing to work through it.

I have 6 months to a year open, full time, no distraction/life obligation to complete this degree

I intend to maximize my credit transfer

I am looking for the cheapest and fastest way to complete this degree, I've been going back and forth between TESU and WGU.

Which one would you pick and why if you're in my shoes?



Thank you for your help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible! - by OP88 - 05-28-2021, 05:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 774 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 3,004 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,308 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,305 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,145 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  HIS-1010 / Western Civ. 1 at TESU picochily 8 2,904 05-05-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,404 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 3,643 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 2,772 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 6,768 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)