Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible!
#5
Not the only reason. It was a consideration, with 90-something Sophia credits to my name, but it wasn't the only reason. As I mentioned in another thread, WGU wants to call you regularly. That's just not for me. I also don't want to deal with any more live proctors than strictly necessary. I don't mind Study.com's proctors but I hate live proctors. $3k every 6 months is just a no-go, especially with the whole pandemic situation. Things have been chaos over the past year and I can't imagine trying to cram all that study and all of those exams into just 6 months. Yikes.

Finally, I'm currently not even located in the US. So, even if I wanted to, WGU wouldn't work for me.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • OP88
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible! - by rachel83az - 05-28-2021, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 758 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 2,994 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,302 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,289 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,122 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  HIS-1010 / Western Civ. 1 at TESU picochily 8 2,883 05-05-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,396 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 3,635 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 2,767 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 6,758 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)