Poll: $11 CeDiploma worth it?
This poll is closed.
Useless
7.14%
1 7.14%
Great Deal
28.57%
4 28.57%
Eh... I guess it's alright?
64.29%
9 64.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CeDiploma Value?
#10
(06-10-2021, 10:27 AM)Flelm Wrote: So I just received an email from TESU that I can purchase a CeDiploma for an additional $10.95! What a deal... I have no use for it now, and I doubt I'll have a use for it in the future, but for $11 I'm thinking of doing it just to future-proof myself.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?
I also received this email. Congrats on our graduation day btw! Smile I'm not going to do it as I've never ever had any employer ask to even see my Associate's degree.
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CeDiploma Value? - by Flelm - 06-10-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by rachel83az - 06-10-2021, 10:30 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by Flelm - 06-10-2021, 10:36 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by ss20ts - 06-10-2021, 10:49 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by rachel83az - 06-10-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by ss20ts - 06-10-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by Flelm - 06-10-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by rachel83az - 06-10-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by bjcheung77 - 06-10-2021, 11:34 AM
RE: CeDiploma Value? - by collegechick - 06-11-2021, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)