Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transcripts for US grad or law programs
#5
(06-21-2021, 07:41 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Just as a side note, if those schools were in the US then you're going to have to send those transcripts to whatever undergrad school you're planning to attend now. They will be on your transcript anyway. If they were not in the US, you can ignore them.

I would highly recommend doing UMPI because they are inexpensive GRADED credits and the grading could be important for law school/graduate school.

Nope, the schools were here in Canada!

And yeah, UMPI is still my top choice. I figured even if I didn't accelerate and only did 3-4 courses per term to give me more time with the material and maximize my GPA, it still works out to be cheaper per course vs any major university in Canada (not to mention, it's still faster). I'll probably still at least look into TESU and COSC to see what the pricing looks like, but I've already applied to UMPI to get the process started. I plan on completing 60 credits wherever I end up, so I want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything with regards to cost!
[-] The following 1 user Likes canuckian's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Transcripts for US grad or law programs - by canuckian - 06-21-2021, 09:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting into competitive graduate programs chrisv 20 3,021 08-02-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  California options in Mental Health Grad Schools termdec 2 678 07-26-2026, 07:49 PM
Last Post: termdec
  UNO Maverick Flex Path CBE Grad Cert in Executive Business Jonathan Whatley 4 1,302 06-08-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,055 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  3 Woolf Partnership Programs - AI, CS, Software Engineering bjcheung77 16 4,742 05-25-2026, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Eleanor
  Self-Paced (not CBE) Graduate Programs freeloader 9 2,804 03-05-2026, 01:13 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Any MPA Programs (Master of Public Admin) Channy 29 9,502 02-24-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  List of cheap online Masters programs bjcheung77 8 12,008 12-22-2025, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit Transfer for OTHM/Qualifi Level 7 Diplomas to U.S. Master’s Programs Donato88 1 1,808 12-11-2025, 09:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nexford University Individual NA Grad and Undergrad Courses, ~$500 Each Jonathan Whatley 0 1,502 11-14-2025, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)