Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh*
#9
studyingfortests Wrote:I finally got hold of the actual director of admissions, and that person (Bob Frederick, now retired) saw the lunacy of it and was able to get that removed from the pending incoming transcipts. It sounds like you may need to do something similar.

Wow, I didn't know he retired. It's been that long, I remember applying to COSC and Excelsior before I applied to TESU. Bob was amazing answering my emails in regards to many questions I had...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh* - by Vle045 - 07-16-2021, 01:14 PM
RE: Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh* - by Alpha - 07-16-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh* - by bjcheung77 - 07-16-2021, 11:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,322 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,470 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 6 4,159 05-02-2025, 09:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MSCS/MSDS on performance based admissions programs mcmctalk 20 13,244 04-22-2025, 04:46 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Can I get courses added to a transcript for free? evanmonast 4 3,159 02-18-2025, 02:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  California bans legacy admissions in all colleges, universities LevelUP 0 1,468 10-07-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 3,176 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Legacy Admissions with Anti-Semitic History Challenged sanantone 2 1,813 07-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Supreme Court outlaws RACE as a factor in college admissions in ruling LevelUP 3 1,871 06-30-2023, 10:11 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 7,549 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)