Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I choose the Straighterline CompTIA or MTA networking course?
#3
I am only trying to do this course for college credit, I am not really interested in the certification. Would you still advise against it? I saw somewhere on straighterline that said that the MTA course was geared more towards beginners, so that it would seem like it would be easier.
If the MTA was discontinued, would that mean that it isn't possible to take the final exam for the course?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Should I choose the Straighterline CompTIA or MTA networking course? - by sciencemathematics1 - 07-27-2021, 06:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,329 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,321 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 18,122 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin HELP! Straighterline to AA Degree options kevinmane 10 3,070 11-30-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 631,127 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 3,018 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  StraighterLine pricing changes... bjcheung77 13 8,759 10-08-2025, 09:43 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  1-Day Only: Straighterline free semester Kelly4altcreds 4 2,361 08-07-2025, 12:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com or Sophia or Straighterline for English Comp I VanillaBean 8 5,081 06-25-2025, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  StraighterLine - Bundle Discount bjcheung77 0 1,744 04-18-2025, 10:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)