Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to do waaaaay too many things……..
#15
If we're just counting degrees and not certificates and diplomas I only have three. I am working in two things from ENEB I am actually enjoying them. I will start an Master's at CSU on the 16 of August and Walden I have a course I'll start today.

Maybe not make it a full competition, but a check in when you finish something or something else lol idk.
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed:
TESU 
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics

CSU 
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management

Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - by ROYISAGIRL - 08-02-2021, 02:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May 1 College Decision Day: 4 Things That Actually Matter LevelUP 0 646 05-04-2026, 05:47 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Top 10 Things Needed to Help Get You Employed LevelUP 7 3,125 06-23-2022, 02:24 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Hunter College Is Falling Down “You Can’t Keep Duct-Taping Things Together Forever.” LevelUP 3 2,777 04-07-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  5 Things Alpha 0 1,210 02-02-2022, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Three great things about Straighterline... rebel100 22 8,012 09-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Hunter91
  Almost ready for my degree...but things have changed. Aubs 3 1,623 11-17-2013, 08:01 PM
Last Post: KayV
  CLEP VS DSST exams (which exams cover the same things) johncarlo123 2 1,540 03-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  new to IC. need help understanding some things. wunstar2109 0 939 05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: wunstar2109
  Great things Satisfy great minds MadMax396 2 1,888 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: NAP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)