Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I overthinking this?
#12
We home school our kids(in CA) they are trying to outlaw it right now, typical B.S. from the school board it takes a Village, not good parenting to raise and indoctrinate your children.

We like it since our kids are not exposed and forced to associate with predators and future felons of America.The added bonus is I do not have to deal with teachers who always like to put kids on ritlin, since they cannot handle dealing with children.

And my kids can still be kids and not like 10 years olds acting like gangsta rappers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Am I overthinking this? - by dk4girlz - 07-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by Lydia - 07-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by CLEP101 - 07-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by cookderosa - 07-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by Lindagerr - 07-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by mlwilliamsiv - 07-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Am I overthinking this? - by dk4girlz - 07-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Am I overthinking this? - by bmills072200 - 07-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Am I overthinking this? - by cookderosa - 07-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by bobaloo000 - 07-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by mhinds48 - 07-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by bat21 - 07-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by HawkGuy - 07-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by april004 - 07-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by OnMyWay - 07-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by Ronny - 07-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by HawkGuy - 07-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by dk4girlz - 07-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by CLEP101 - 07-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by bat21 - 07-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by cookderosa - 07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by cookderosa - 07-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by dk4girlz - 07-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by learflyer - 07-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Am I overthinking this? - by learflyer - 07-15-2008, 06:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie...I think I am overthinking this and its paralyzing jrojahn 15 4,395 01-27-2014, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Prloko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)