09-04-2021, 03:57 PM
(09-02-2021, 08:36 PM)nnahh Wrote:
Quote:I did not have the time to learn SQL on my own and complete the course, so I’m just happy it’s over.
I'm just starting. I am in Fundamentals of Data Science. For the SQL course you took, was the DB Postgres only? Or were other databases used also? Thanks.
Currently working on: Capstone
Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science
Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management
TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)
The Institutes (3 cr)
NFA (1 cr)
ALEKS (3 cr)
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr)
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr)
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science
Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management
TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)
The Institutes (3 cr)
NFA (1 cr)
ALEKS (3 cr)
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr)
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr)
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)