09-22-2021, 09:19 PM
(09-22-2021, 08:59 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yup, the cornerstone/capstone is taken at the institution such as a college/university or institute, thus it's RA credit. ACE/Alternative credit are taken through course providers such as Sophia.org and Study.com, etc...
Oh sweet! So really this looks like it will work! Other than the Sterling College, wont be too bad. I mean I am looking for cheaper options but I doubt I'll find it, to cover RA and UL. I may only be able to take 1 every few months if I am paying $435. I have one class (public speaking) from a community college that should transfer, would that count as RA? I mean it will be LL but if it counts as RA then I could take a cheaper UL at like study right? If not thats okay, I'm just thinking out loud. haha
16 credit term means taking all the classes in one semester, correct? So Like January 2022 I would take all 16 classes and potentially graduate in May?
You guys are all amazing!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)