09-28-2021, 11:23 AM
People are banned from smoking in and near many businesses because of second-hand smoke, so I'm not sure that's the best analogy. Employers have also charged tobacco users extra to cover the additional expected healthcare expenses.
You are right. Nicki had many men she could have chosen from, and she chose a registered sex offender. Petty isn't currently in jail for the attempted rape; he served four years. He's registered as a sex offender because he committed a sex offense. There isn't a registry for murderers and thieves. The concern with sex offenders is reoffending. Also, Petty was convicted of manslaughter and served 10 years for that crime. He sounds like a great person.
If you prefer to be infected, that is your personal choice. Almost a third of infected individuals are suffering from long-term symptoms.
You are right. Nicki had many men she could have chosen from, and she chose a registered sex offender. Petty isn't currently in jail for the attempted rape; he served four years. He's registered as a sex offender because he committed a sex offense. There isn't a registry for murderers and thieves. The concern with sex offenders is reoffending. Also, Petty was convicted of manslaughter and served 10 years for that crime. He sounds like a great person.
If you prefer to be infected, that is your personal choice. Almost a third of infected individuals are suffering from long-term symptoms.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)