Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BLS ans ALS at the same time
#2
(09-29-2021, 01:14 PM)Federicojavier Wrote: I just emailed Jessica and asked her the following:
"I was told that it is possible to do an ALS and a BLS at the same time. Is that correct? And if so, how does that work?"

She responded : "The Associates in Liberal Studies has different requirements then the BLS but if you met all of the requirements of the ALS first we could award you that degree while you continue to work towards your BLS.

I asked her for the requierements and I am waiting for a response. I will keep you posted .

I wonder if you'd have to do another 30 credits...

By the time I found out about Pierpoint, I was already enrolled at UMPI and it was too late for me to get the AAS. Wonder if I could get a Liberal Studies AA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BLS ans ALS at the same time - by Federicojavier - 09-29-2021, 01:14 PM
RE: BLS ans ALS at the same time - by carebear_007 - 09-29-2021, 03:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TransferMate payment processing time & May 7 deadline anxiety - Will I be dropped? Jin Wang 0 546 05-05-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  Enrolling at UMPI and UMF at the same time? Henry Feng 3 1,428 02-04-2026, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Henry Feng
  One-time Residency Requirement Mint Berry Crunch 3 6,994 01-08-2025, 09:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster...Personal Plan & Progress wkshasta 17 4,498 10-21-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: wkshasta
  Decision time: BABA/Leadership vs BLS/Management Kjnova 88 23,617 09-08-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Time to Receive Response to Application for Your Pace? SophiaPrincess 15 6,618 05-09-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  part time course Peraings41 6 2,418 02-29-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: allvia
  How many courses for part time? hope22 4 2,034 07-31-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  What's the average time it takes for you to complete a class? Dlynn1219 6 5,729 07-21-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: PineapplePen
  average amount of time to complete each UMPI class? EducationSeeker 10 11,849 01-29-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)