Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Associates Degree Conferral Question
#10
(11-02-2021, 11:53 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Just an FYI, Change Management is a required course for the HRM Cert, and that's not available through Study.com - it must be brought in from somewhere, or else taken at TESU.

Not sure why you're going to take a full 30cr at TESU, that's going to be expensive and take quite a while.  I would probably do the 16cr term that we discuss here, and then do a bunch of other credit via ACE/NCCRS.  If you still need 14cr of RA after that term, I'd do it via ONU, UExcel exams, and/or TECEP exams.

Thanks for the response. I'm currently taking Change Management this Semester and taking a full 16 hours to take care of the residency requirement. I've got to take 3 capstone courses as my final three courses. I ideally would not want to take them in the same semester but they will be the last 3 that I will be able to use financial aid on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Associates Degree Conferral Question - by dhallfootball21 - 11-02-2021, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 585 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 797 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,514 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  Age waiver question - 18 year old jg_nuy 96 32,486 07-02-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information Help For TESU BACS DEGREE help-0982 13 2,231 06-12-2026, 12:48 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Wink Is SOS-1100 exempted because of my foreign bachelor's degree? Garyjoston 7 1,763 05-21-2026, 03:29 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Question Re: different Capstone versions homeschoolmom1 8 3,556 05-10-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: WDue
  Upper-level Credits Required for Dual-AOS Bachelor Degree csbachelor 9 2,132 04-25-2026, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TESU Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 1 6,946 03-28-2026, 01:53 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Question About edX Statistics Courses csbachelor 3 1,367 02-20-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)