Many 4yr schools have a decently priced degree. I know my local 4yr state school had a RN-to-BSN program that was about $13k. I'd start by looking locally. I'd also ask around at her hospital, there will be nurses that know of local options that are decently priced. Her hospital may also have an agreement locally. They may also pay.
--------------------------
Last I checked, the following competency-based programs all have RN-to-BSN programs:
NAU Personalized Learning
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor - MyWay
U of Wisconsin Flex
Walden Tempo Learning
Capella Flexpath
WGU
--------------------------
Last I checked, the following competency-based programs all have RN-to-BSN programs:
NAU Personalized Learning
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor - MyWay
U of Wisconsin Flex
Walden Tempo Learning
Capella Flexpath
WGU
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)