Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coursera $100 off yearly - Coursera Plus membership
#15
Interesting example. I am completely self taught on the technical stuff that I use. Mostly Excel and Sheets. I figured out how to create several inter-related sheets that track and extract info from one single sheet. I pull in all the data that is relevant to my department (there’s a ton of it) and track it all in one place. Then I made separate sheets (workbooks) with various tabs for each department/team that extracts only the info they need so it is not too overly cluttered. I keep basic headings/colors the same throughout so that it is consistent for those that might need more than one of the sheets. And they all have clickable links to whatever they refer to. It’s all super easy and fun for me… I am sure there are better, easier, more useful things I could learn. And I think it’s funny how I hate math, but I can figure out excel formulas. That’s almost like Algebra. LOL
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Coursera $100 off yearly - Coursera Plus membership - by Vle045 - 01-19-2022, 10:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Access to Coursera for UT students, staff, & Alumni Heartstrings 1 1,814 09-17-2025, 10:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Coursera for Tennessee Residents! Captainrekt000 0 3,162 10-15-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
Question Coursera Changed Their Trial Period Policy? Aikuroa 12 47,903 05-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Goldilocks!
  Free Coursera for Californians ashkir 8 17,014 04-17-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free trial Coursera from College Board (CLEP) ylmir 1 2,501 02-23-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Free Coursera Course + Certificate TINASAM 0 2,340 01-20-2022, 04:23 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Coursera: Google Cloud Learning - FREE (until Nov 6) bjcheung77 4 2,938 10-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Exam Discount & PMI Membership at 50% off | USD 69.5 bjcheung77 1 8,085 08-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Free Coursera via New York State eriehiker 8 6,832 02-16-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Coursera Freebies - Pro Certs until 11/19/2020 bjcheung77 6 3,310 11-03-2020, 07:10 AM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)