Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coursera $100 off yearly - Coursera Plus membership
#17
(01-19-2022, 10:43 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Interesting example.  I am completely self taught on the technical stuff that I use.  Mostly Excel and Sheets.  I figured out how to create several inter-related sheets that track and extract info from one single sheet.  I pull in all the data that is relevant to my department (there’s a ton of it) and track it all in one place.  Then I made separate sheets (workbooks) with various tabs for each department/team that extracts only the info they need so it is not too overly cluttered.  I keep basic headings/colors the same throughout so that it is consistent for those that might need more than one of the sheets.  And they all have clickable links to whatever they refer to.  It’s all super easy and fun for me… I am sure there are better, easier, more useful things I could learn.  And I think it’s funny how I hate math, but I can figure out excel formulas.  That’s almost like Algebra.  LOL

That's data analyst work. If you like doing that, I would definitely look into data analytics. Some of the programs are quite math-heavy because they're really preparing you to be a data engineer, but not all of them are like that. You might have to do a little searching to find one that focuses more on the Excel side of things. It's there, I promise.

Data analyst's average salary is around $62k: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job...yst/Salary
Administrative assistant average salary is $40k: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job...ant/Salary

Or, as origamishuttle suggests, you might be interested in web design/programming. You don't need to deal with math much, if at all, as a web designer/programmer. 

Web designer average salary is $53k: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job...ner/Salary
Web programmer average salary is almost $56k: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job...mer/Salary
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Vle045
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Coursera $100 off yearly - Coursera Plus membership - by rachel83az - 01-19-2022, 11:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Access to Coursera for UT students, staff, & Alumni Heartstrings 1 1,795 09-17-2025, 10:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Coursera for Tennessee Residents! Captainrekt000 0 3,138 10-15-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
Question Coursera Changed Their Trial Period Policy? Aikuroa 12 47,862 05-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Goldilocks!
  Free Coursera for Californians ashkir 8 16,976 04-17-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free trial Coursera from College Board (CLEP) ylmir 1 2,497 02-23-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Free Coursera Course + Certificate TINASAM 0 2,327 01-20-2022, 04:23 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Coursera: Google Cloud Learning - FREE (until Nov 6) bjcheung77 4 2,927 10-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Exam Discount & PMI Membership at 50% off | USD 69.5 bjcheung77 1 8,066 08-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Free Coursera via New York State eriehiker 8 6,823 02-16-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Coursera Freebies - Pro Certs until 11/19/2020 bjcheung77 6 3,303 11-03-2020, 07:10 AM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)