Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
4-day (remote) workweek
#8
For me, I work the 4 days on and 10 hours each day. And it's basically more like 32 hours as those few extra hours are there if I needed the extra time to complete my work. In some cases, I get close to the 40 hours and most times, it's roughly the 32-37 hours... I love the flexibility of working from home as I mainly do Technical Analyst work remotely, been doing this for a few years now.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
4-day (remote) workweek - by bjcheung77 - 01-29-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by rachel83az - 01-29-2022, 02:05 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by Pats20 - 01-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by dfrecore - 01-29-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by ss20ts - 01-29-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by dfrecore - 01-29-2022, 09:04 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by Vle045 - 01-29-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by bjcheung77 - 01-30-2022, 01:41 AM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by LevelUP - 01-30-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: 4-day (remote) workweek - by jsd - 01-30-2022, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toyota kills physical remote start... bjcheung77 5 2,407 12-17-2021, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Vonne
  Facebook Remote Jobs Dorothy44 0 1,677 06-13-2021, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  Telecommuting/ Remote Work Opportunities/ Familiar places yb1 10 4,445 12-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)