Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for Radiology, Biophysics or UL Physics credits
#1
Hi everyone!

I'm studying Physics, with a concentration on Nuclear Physics and Biophysics in an Asian country and I cannot continue studying for a personal reason right now. I consulted with the academic office in my university and they agree to transfer in any valid credits, as long as they are credit-bearing from an accredited university. So I'm looking for radiology, nuclear medicine, upper-level physics-related credits. I already completed basic physics, so I don't need them anymore.

It could be US credits, ECTS or any other country.

Because it is an informal arrangement (kind of RPL), my university also agree to accept a few non-credit bearings courses as long as they indicated how many hours the course is. But it should not be a dominant source.

Here is what I've found so far:

Credits Bearing
3 credits APS-289-TE Radiation Safety Officer (TECEP)
1 credit APS-100-TE Medical Terminology (TECEP)

Non-credits bearing (including CPD)
Edinburgh Imaging Academy, The University of Edinburgh
https://www.ed.ac.uk/clinical-sciences/e...ur-courses

Any suggestion is welcomed Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for Radiology, Biophysics or UL Physics credits - by wenhamphysics - 02-04-2022, 11:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,194 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  PCC "Free" Credits - A Slight Increase MEarlBITW 12 3,342 04-26-2026, 10:22 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,143 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,520 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC Physics I with Lab homeschoolmom1 6 1,657 12-03-2025, 11:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS50 on EdX issues ACE credits?! Robson 17 16,829 08-31-2025, 11:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Not getting ACE credits for Microsoft certs on Credly Pikachu 1 1,547 07-26-2025, 07:24 AM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  Sophia Credits Expire for transfer ande 3 5,898 06-28-2025, 03:52 PM
Last Post: MedicOne
  Universities in CA that accept Ace (Study, SL, and Sophia) credits Coachr21 11 4,564 06-21-2025, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  Algebra based physics homeschoolmom1 0 1,195 05-09-2025, 01:48 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)