Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A choice of doctoral programs. Where will I end up?
#7
Hello everyone,

It's been a few weeks, but I have decided to throw a major curve ball into this decision. I have been asking myself about how a person with two advanced degrees is not in at least a supervisory role in the corporate world. So, rather than get ticked off at the management and tilt windmills, I've looked into Organizational Leadership doctoral programs. So add these two to the ALREADY ACCEPTED list:

1. Indiana Tech - This is a Global Leadership Ph.D. course that embraces original research from a wide range of perspectives. The proposed thesis would be a first-of-its-kind research topic since it would look at a certain demographic in the US and UK. 

2. Franklin University - Same scenario, but it's an Ed.D. There is a business concentration, but I think this is a slightly easier approach than Indiana Tech. 

Folks, to be honest, I'm leaning towards Indiana Tech at this point, but Purdue and Binghamton still have a shot. The research topic in those cases would be an extension of my MSDA capstone, which would be fun, but it wouldn't allow me to advocate for the group of people that Indiana Tech or Franklin University would. I have time to decide.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: A choice of doctoral programs. Where will I end up? - by OldTimerStillLearning - 02-04-2022, 10:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast, Cheap PhD Programs at Southeastern University sanantone 28 5,305 08-01-2026, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Executive Doctor of Geospatial Leadership (DGEO): New Programs from Clark U, USC Jonathan Whatley 0 705 06-04-2026, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  KAIROS D.MIN., other programs no longer FAFSA-funded MFG 3 986 04-08-2026, 02:03 PM
Last Post: MFG
  New England College DBA and Doctoral-Level Certificates Jonathan Whatley 3 2,427 02-10-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Does O.P. Jindal Global University allow doctoral study at a distance? EliEverIsAHero 7 2,439 01-05-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: EliEverIsAHero
  Doctoral Degree Check In (regionally accredited) newdegree 14 4,567 12-28-2025, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Advice on flexible JD programs for personal goals and disability Juris 70 17,528 12-03-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Help me choose a Doctoral program ArielB74 15 17,596 07-16-2025, 09:18 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Doctoral Degree or Research ROYISAGIRL 15 3,606 07-02-2025, 08:58 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Question re: CapTech's programs in Counterterrorism and Intelligence/Global Security EliEverIsAHero 4 4,607 01-18-2025, 06:58 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)