Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coursera: Google & IBM. I am looking for Beginners guide
#1
Hey all,
I am looking for help in possibly gaining some knowledge in the tech cert related industry.  I know there are a ton of specializations and career paths in computers.  Cyber security, coding, project management, data science, etc...

I am at a beginner level when it comes to computer tech courses.  Through NYS I was able to get a membership to all the courses at Coursera.  

My question is, has anyone ever laid out a guide as to what courses to take in what order?  I am looking for a clearer path using the coursera certs from Google and IBM.  I just registered for the Google Project Management Cert.

I recently graduated from Empire State in Public Affairs and just started my Masters in Special Education at Brooklyn College thanks to this site.  I only trolled this site for 15 years before actually taking the advice of everyone here lol

Thanks all,
Mike
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Coursera: Google & IBM. I am looking for Beginners guide - by mdel210201 - 02-05-2022, 12:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Tested Its AI Tutor In Real Classrooms. It Worked LevelUP 3 811 07-08-2026, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Even More Coursera Professional Certs?! Mint Berry Crunch 1 700 06-28-2026, 09:29 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  John Bear, 1938-2026, Author of Bear’s Guide to Distance Learning Jonathan Whatley 14 2,741 05-27-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: msganti
  More Coursera Professional Certs Mint Berry Crunch 0 633 05-25-2026, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Google says 75% of the company's new code is AI-generated LevelUP 2 1,360 04-27-2026, 11:56 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Coursera to buy Udemy, creating $2.5 billion firm to target AI training LevelUP 5 4,064 12-22-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  New Georgetown Coursera Bachelors smartdegree 84 36,079 07-29-2025, 10:32 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Is speed important on Coursera? Mems88 13 4,851 04-28-2025, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Mems88
  Coursera's Online EMT Program sanantone 3 6,671 03-04-2025, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Coursera Plus - $120 off Vle045 11 12,292 12-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)