02-24-2022, 02:28 PM
(02-24-2022, 02:23 PM)rachel83az Wrote:Do they use ProctorU? I've only done in-person proctored exams with them.(02-24-2022, 02:21 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote:(02-23-2022, 06:09 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I forgot that Coopersmith now has "The History of Food Trucks" that is supposed to be UL History. Don't know if it would transfer to TESU, though.Omg that's a course? I need that in my life
I know, right? I just wish Coopersmith used RPNow. I'd be all over that.
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)