Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strange SNHU Admissions E-mail
#1
I just got an e-mail from SNHU and it's actually a degree evaluation. It has all the credits I had transferred over in 2011 and what I have left to complete the degree I'd applied for back then. It gave me a schedule of required courses to take and everything. 

It's just weird because I never re-applied. Seems like an odd way of saying, "Hey! We haven't heard from you in a while. Come check us out if you still want to finish your degree with us!"

They worded it as if I had applied and all I needed to do was pay for courses and get started. 

11 years after the fact just seems a little awkward. Were they hoping I'd forget that I hadn't applied and think, "Oh gosh! I should hurry up and pay for these courses so I can get started!" 

What a strange marketing technique. I wonder if they're actually nabbing students that way?
IN-PROGRESS:
???

MAYBE:
Newlane University - BA In Liberal Arts 
Kairos University 

COMPLETED:
Southeast Tourism Society - TMP (02/2020)
Pierpont Community and Technical College - AAS BOG, AOE: English (12/2018)
FEMA - PDS Certificate (04/30/2014)
GED (11/16/2004)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tedium's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Strange SNHU Admissions E-mail - by Tedium - 03-08-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: Strange SNHU Admissions E-mail - by Tedium - 03-09-2022, 11:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SNHU and Sophia chrisv 4 1,524 06-22-2026, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  General Education at SNHU MoonDeRay 0 1,247 03-03-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: MoonDeRay
Lightbulb Seeking help regarding SNHU transfer credits and fees. mylo 0 1,356 02-03-2026, 07:22 AM
Last Post: mylo
  SNHU India & International Affiliates asthewindblows 29 10,749 03-21-2025, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  SNHU & BA in Graphic Design DFanning 7 4,126 02-28-2025, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
Information The Literal "Big 3" - WGU, ASU and SNHU Ares 16 18,433 01-06-2025, 09:41 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  SNHU's New President Plans to Integrate CBE Jonathan Whatley 4 3,108 10-08-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: wow
  SNHU Culmination Experience- Sophia PHL-316 not accepted ecomony 12 11,260 07-29-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: ab10365
  SNHU CS Degree plan Dheerajsyz 7 4,688 07-22-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  International Student in SNHU FullFocus 13 10,159 07-18-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)