Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Location Location Location
#3
barbeque22 Wrote:I don't know if there is anyway to search this on the forum but I thought it would be cool to know where everyone is from. I tried looking at the members search and didn't see a way to determine where people are from. So if you are up to it post your location.

I am from Rockville, MD right outside DC.

You can set it in your preference. Some of us have , some have not. I am from Northern KY across the river from Cincinnati.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Location Location Location - by barbeque22 - 07-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Location Location Location - by Lydia - 07-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Location Location Location - by dc67 - 07-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Location Location Location - by categ - 07-31-2008, 11:07 PM
Location Location Location - by april004 - 08-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Location Location Location - by barbeque22 - 08-01-2008, 07:28 AM
Location Location Location - by jadechow - 08-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Location Location Location - by categ - 08-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Location Location Location - by Chica - 08-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Location Location Location - by HawkGuy - 08-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Location Location Location - by gcalvin - 08-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Location Location Location - by april004 - 08-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Location Location Location - by Lindagerr - 08-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Location Location Location - by WendyR - 08-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Location Location Location - by Lindagerr - 08-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Location Location Location - by WendyR - 08-06-2008, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)