04-13-2022, 01:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2022, 01:02 PM by rachel83az.)
(04-13-2022, 12:59 PM)ARhead Wrote: I know this is an old thread. I completed all my courses and transferred them to my school through the old ACE system. When Credly took over, I only received badges for my TEEX courses and CSM Learn. I did not receive badges for courses taken at Sophia, Straighterline, Study.com, and Coopersmith.
Do I have to contact each of those course providers to receive the badges? ... I don't really see any way of making this happen through Credly.
Check out the pages linked to here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Am..._Education
Coopersmith is NCCRS, so you can't get Credly badges for them.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)