Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why does SNHU only hire in certain states?
#6
(04-20-2022, 07:53 AM)sacredrain Wrote: These states are also non union states. I saw this trend quite a bit when I worked at Kaplan, they would only hire full time remote employees in non union states.

Oh really?   That is interesting.  I didn’t even know that was a *thing*.  At one point in my life, I was a non-union person.  Unions seemed to work against me personally.  I had an “abusive” teacher when I was a kid and when my mom would complain, she was told crap like “well, he has tenure, soo….”    But I think most of the crap he pulled would NOT fly today.  (And it shouldn’t have in the 80’s either).

But then more recently, I had some work issues that probably could have been solved with a union.  Instead, I just found a new job and quit when my issues couldn’t be resolved.  (They were breaking the law, and I probably could have sued, but the potential fall-out wasn’t worth the risk)
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does SNHU only hire in certain states? - by Vle045 - 04-20-2022, 08:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SNHU and Sophia chrisv 4 1,520 06-22-2026, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  General Education at SNHU MoonDeRay 0 1,246 03-03-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: MoonDeRay
Lightbulb Seeking help regarding SNHU transfer credits and fees. mylo 0 1,356 02-03-2026, 07:22 AM
Last Post: mylo
  SNHU India & International Affiliates asthewindblows 29 10,748 03-21-2025, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  SNHU & BA in Graphic Design DFanning 7 4,123 02-28-2025, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
Information The Literal "Big 3" - WGU, ASU and SNHU Ares 16 18,427 01-06-2025, 09:41 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  SNHU's New President Plans to Integrate CBE Jonathan Whatley 4 3,108 10-08-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: wow
  SNHU Culmination Experience- Sophia PHL-316 not accepted ecomony 12 11,257 07-29-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: ab10365
  SNHU CS Degree plan Dheerajsyz 7 4,686 07-22-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  International Student in SNHU FullFocus 13 10,158 07-18-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)