04-29-2022, 08:45 PM
(04-29-2022, 04:12 PM)suzycupcake Wrote: I've been looking at Amberton for 2 years now and really want to start based on all this positive feedback! I've also been avoiding the MBA but was excited to hear the Generations class was fascinating!
Please keep posting both of you!! Thanks!
The MBA's are VERY different than most schools. With several of them you don't repeat many of the undergrad business courses which is awesome since I finished my bachelor's in bus admin literally the day before I started classes at Amberton. If you don't have a bachelor's degree in bus admin then there are 4 prerequisite courses that are required but if you've taken them elsewhere and they're on your transcripts you can get them waived. There are a lot of classes at Amberton that are unique. That was one thing I was drawn to. I didn't want to sit through Marketing or Management again. I wanted to learn some other topics. This summer I'm taking a class called Teams and Technology. I'm enjoying Amberton so far!



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)