04-30-2022, 10:16 AM
Originally I had my eye on the Professional Development one just because of that reason (the ability to basically take whatever interests me) but how useful will it really be is what I’m thinking. I’m in pharma so the MBA or MHA would def be more useful (or an MS in something) but to me would be torture I think.
If I’m going to do this, I really want it to be what *I* want it to be and to be fun because I honestly don’t want to advance my career much more but would like to say I have a masters. Work pays $10k TA each year so it’s kind of like “why not”?
Appreciate any more thoughts on this. Thanks!
If I’m going to do this, I really want it to be what *I* want it to be and to be fun because I honestly don’t want to advance my career much more but would like to say I have a masters. Work pays $10k TA each year so it’s kind of like “why not”?
Appreciate any more thoughts on this. Thanks!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022
TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
Started June 2022
TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)