04-30-2022, 11:01 AM
(04-30-2022, 10:44 AM)suzycupcake Wrote: I remember that thread and you have to take the 3 credit courses, right? Seems they’re all teacher related or is there a place I’m missing that has more choices in it? I have to look into that thread more deeply because I think Kevin reviewed his strategy for taking those classes.
Thank you again! You rock!
It's often cheaper and easier to find/earn graduate-level credits through professional development courses for teachers, which includes VESi and others: https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?thr...ses.60067/
FHSU Online is also only $298.55/credit and offers a lot of non-degree courses: https://www.fhsu.edu/academic/gradschl/tuition/
Ongoing: MLIS
June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)
May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)
May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)