OCC takes at least some ACE, they take the Google IT cert and the Rouxbe Culinary Cert. Maybe. https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-cours...r-training
Since he's still in high school I'd focus on AP courses, especially science (Bio, Chem).
I know nothing about nursing programs so I'll leave my contributions at that.
EDIT: https://www.tesu.edu/nursing/programs/bs...th-studies
Since he's still in high school I'd focus on AP courses, especially science (Bio, Chem).
I know nothing about nursing programs so I'll leave my contributions at that.
EDIT: https://www.tesu.edu/nursing/programs/bs...th-studies
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021
UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021
UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)