06-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Getting close to the 1,000 mark on this thread. Fun.
ENEB is accredited by Universidad Isabel I. Yes, accredited by them. It works a little differently than the US because….. well…. They aren’t a US school. Let’s not go looking for invisible hairs to split. I doubt anyone thinks they are getting an American degree accredited by and American accreditor. https://eneb.com/accreditations/
So, obviously it won’t work for someone who requires a RA degree.
No one is trying to sell it as anything other than what it is. If a Spanish degree works, then so be it. Great price for what it is.
Maybe someone just likes learning. That works too.
Ya know what phrase I hate?…. Lipstick on a pig. Maybe the pig is super cute. And maybe the lipstick matches the bow her owner put on her and really makes her eyes pop.
And again, for the record…. ENEB is accredited appropriately according to Spain. Just because they aren’t accredited by HLC, or DEAC or something like that doesn’t make them non-accredited.
Now, can we please move on from that?
ENEB is accredited by Universidad Isabel I. Yes, accredited by them. It works a little differently than the US because….. well…. They aren’t a US school. Let’s not go looking for invisible hairs to split. I doubt anyone thinks they are getting an American degree accredited by and American accreditor. https://eneb.com/accreditations/
So, obviously it won’t work for someone who requires a RA degree.
No one is trying to sell it as anything other than what it is. If a Spanish degree works, then so be it. Great price for what it is.
Maybe someone just likes learning. That works too.
Ya know what phrase I hate?…. Lipstick on a pig. Maybe the pig is super cute. And maybe the lipstick matches the bow her owner put on her and really makes her eyes pop.
And again, for the record…. ENEB is accredited appropriately according to Spain. Just because they aren’t accredited by HLC, or DEAC or something like that doesn’t make them non-accredited.
Now, can we please move on from that?
Possible Next up: MS Analytics
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)