Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Penn Foster then Master Data Science?
#16
(06-10-2022, 04:51 PM)Sunnydaze Wrote: My budget for the Bachelor's is literally as cheap as possible. I emailed WGU's finaid dept for confirmation, so I believe I have under $2000 left in loans - possibly less.  I have about $1000 that I have saved from my tax refund. That's about all I have to work with.

Assuming you haven't reached the aggregate limit of $57,500, federal loan limits are annual and based on year in school (first-year, second-year, third-year and beyond, graduate or professional school): https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/ty...subsidized
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Penn Foster then Master Data Science? - by carrythenothing - 06-10-2022, 05:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 785 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,490 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Help=how value SCQF11+ Italy MU2 master by UK ENIC ? pine333 0 428 06-24-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: pine333
  Degree planning - Environmental Science-ish? namwen 8 1,721 04-05-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: CenterSquarEd
  Bachelor Computer science or IT Degree arc1000 5 1,885 04-01-2026, 01:24 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Tesu psych ba to in person neuroscience master either stateside Karabree 5 1,647 02-02-2026, 05:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Bachelors in health or science field talion 3 1,251 01-10-2026, 09:19 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BS/BA of Computer science international students Stardeus 13 2,863 01-08-2026, 05:57 PM
Last Post: wow
Sad Working on a Data Analysis degree and not sure I picked the right school monikapaintsstuff 4 1,884 11-25-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Doctorate that will accept generous transfer credits from my Master's? EliEverIsAHero 6 2,479 11-23-2025, 06:48 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)