I found my way to the U.S. website that has the U.S. country code where you're supposed to enter your phone number. The application form, however, uses British system terminology such as postgraduate instead of graduate degree. They also ask for percentage instead of GPA.
https://www.upgrad.com/us/dba-from-golde...niversity/
You need to pay INR 50,000 to block your seat, which comes out to be $641.42. If your supporting documents don't match what was put on the very brief application, you won't receive a refund. But, they ask for information that can't be found on U.S. transcripts.
This sounds like a scam.
https://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycomp...82015.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/Indian_Academia...rad_it_is/
https://www.upgrad.com/us/dba-from-golde...niversity/
You need to pay INR 50,000 to block your seat, which comes out to be $641.42. If your supporting documents don't match what was put on the very brief application, you won't receive a refund. But, they ask for information that can't be found on U.S. transcripts.
This sounds like a scam.
https://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycomp...82015.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/Indian_Academia...rad_it_is/
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)