06-17-2022, 07:23 PM
Just in case anyone wants to know:
SNHU - 30cr is $9,600
UMGC - 30cr is $11,227 w/25% tuition discount through OnlineDegree (but I'm not sure if it's still available); otherwise it's $14,970
I know that UMGC is a Study.com partner, and will take a full 90cr from them, even though they usually take a max transfer of 70cr from CC & alt-credit combined, and then up to 20 additional credits from any 4yr school (so 90cr max)
Only caveat for both schools: I don't know if the particular degree program has 90cr that can be transferred in (meaning there may be more than 30cr that you need for the major that can't be found elsewhere).
SNHU - 30cr is $9,600
UMGC - 30cr is $11,227 w/25% tuition discount through OnlineDegree (but I'm not sure if it's still available); otherwise it's $14,970
I know that UMGC is a Study.com partner, and will take a full 90cr from them, even though they usually take a max transfer of 70cr from CC & alt-credit combined, and then up to 20 additional credits from any 4yr school (so 90cr max)
Only caveat for both schools: I don't know if the particular degree program has 90cr that can be transferred in (meaning there may be more than 30cr that you need for the major that can't be found elsewhere).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)