Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enrollment Specialists
#7
(06-25-2022, 02:04 PM)chattenoire Wrote: wait -- enrollment specialists aren't employees? I had to have a BS call with her where she was just looking for, what felt like, opportunities to coach me; giant waste of time.
My account has my name misspelled. The email that was set up has my name incorrectly set up. I reached out to IT and the enrollment specialist, she said she'd help get it taken care of. Meanwhile, Credly sent transcripts 11 days ago to the email she provided ([email protected]). She followed up today to let me know if transcripts aren't sent, I'll risk not starting in August.
I'm spinning my wheels with this lady, sent transcripts again thru Credly this morning, but honestly I'm just tired of dealing with her, so I told her to please cancel my application, I no longer want to be a student. In my mind, I'll re-apply in a few months and hopefully get someone different, or nobody at all who will hassle me, which would be ideal.

So -- even though I told this enrollment specialist to cancel everything -- if they're not even employees, that's not going to happen, right? So I could just stay a student and ignore her annoyingness?

One more thing -- my enrollment specialist has a e.online.umpi.edu email -- does that mean she is an employee? Are some employees, while others aren't?

They're not UMPI employees. They're hired by a third party company. Here is the email for the YourPace admissions counselor. Shea is AWESOME! She's an UMPI employee and knows here stuff. I sent my transcripts from Sophia via Parchment. It cost $5.25. The email account you have is not an UMPI employee. Let Shea know your name is misspelled and she'll figure out who needs to correct it. Don't go through the enrollment specialists. My dogs know more about YourPace than they do. Some of them don't even understand the very basic admissions process. They're sales people. It's like buying a used car in the 80's with them. 

[email protected]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • Jennr2z
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enrollment Specialists - by Jennr2z - 06-24-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by ss20ts - 06-24-2022, 04:09 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by KSoul - 06-24-2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by ss20ts - 06-24-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by bjcheung77 - 06-24-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by chattenoire - 06-25-2022, 02:04 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by ss20ts - 06-25-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by ashkir - 06-26-2022, 12:02 AM
RE: Enrollment Specialists - by chattenoire - 06-26-2022, 10:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-Degree Enrollment PreLawCoastie 19 11,132 07-02-2025, 11:14 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  ENROLLMENT OFFICIER NOT RESPONDING TO EMAIL huiwh1998 1 1,497 04-09-2025, 09:46 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Enrollment and transfer evaluation process AverageAlien 18 11,336 10-15-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: zyczycccc
  Credit evaluation prior to enrollment Chimera 3 1,671 09-18-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  Fall Enrollment Deadline - Today bjcheung77 8 3,413 08-29-2024, 11:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Defer enrollment & Invalid Credentials sammieJN 7 3,130 01-27-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Course enrollment + financial aid refund/disbursement schedule Junco 3 4,218 08-11-2023, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI Enrollment in classes klone 2 1,562 06-11-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Enrollment Steps/Process Jennbean1 1 2,544 06-09-2023, 09:33 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Please Help UMPI Clerical Error Delayed My Enrollment Iris 30 10,110 06-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)