Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have a Masters, can I transfer credit for BS?
#6
(07-18-2022, 05:34 AM)carrythenothing Wrote: You can have the classes evaluated for undergraduate transfer equivalencies. You'll still need a course-by-course foreign credential evaluation (except maybe if it's an RA school like The Open University).

thanks! 


Quote:
Sarahmac
Did you do A Levels? The American highschool diploma is equivalent to GCSE. If you did A Levels you will likely get 6-9 credits per A Level if you send those in along with your masters for an international equivalency evaluation.


I didn't bother because mine were not relevant to the degree and my electives were already full, but I could have scored 42 easy credits between AS and full A Levels if I had just got my highschool stuff evaluated (4 A2, 2 additional AS and EPQ).
you serious?  I did think that it should be similar to American ARs.

I have  1 AL (Biology), and 3 AS (Chemistry, Computer, Math)
All Ds though Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Have a Masters, can I transfer credit for BS? - by borrs - 07-18-2022, 07:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post-bacc credit transfers Non-matriculated esummer 3 372 09-22-2026, 03:59 PM
Last Post: esummer
  TESU launches 30 credit Masters ReyMysterioso 0 780 07-24-2026, 01:32 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TESU BA Computer Science credit transfer list EnigmaSL 0 601 07-02-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: EnigmaSL
  BA CS - Metropolia credits transfer boblax 9 2,756 05-17-2026, 11:43 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  TESU Wrong Credit Evaluations foolmethrice 2 1,650 01-06-2026, 09:49 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Undergraduate Certificates and Alternative Credit Limits Bigshay 7 2,258 01-05-2026, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  New 1-Credit TECEPs Jonathan Whatley 10 3,948 12-10-2025, 12:24 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  TESU Wording Newly Friendly to DOED-Recognized Institutionally Accredited Credit Jonathan Whatley 9 6,372 11-13-2025, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  How are transfer credits counted? cljrmccoy 4 1,807 11-04-2025, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Coursera - Google project Management transfer issues? Godai 4 2,070 10-26-2025, 09:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)