Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In-Person vs. Online vs. Virtual Courses
#1
With the pandemic and the chaos that's been the last two years (gosh, it's really been two years...), I'm curious to hear everyone's preferences for courses. Do you prefer in-person, virtual (Zoom), or online (asynchronous, no set time)? 

I prefer online courses cause I don't like being on campus, my learning style is best suited for reading, and it's somewhat self-paced.

(On that note, if I have to take another in-person class-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In-Person vs. Online vs. Virtual Courses - by Stacie - 07-26-2022, 07:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,261 10-04-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,795 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,684 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,936 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,438 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,317 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  Did COVID-19 lead to a sustained surge in online enrollment? Probably not. sanantone 9 2,209 04-29-2026, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,807 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newsweek’s list of America’s Top Online Colleges for 2026 LevelUP 7 6,338 04-11-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Lawmakers tried to kill CA’s online community college. Now it’s growing rapidly LevelUP 0 1,055 04-09-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)