Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA
#66
Awesome work!  Congrats to finishing the degree!  I keep forgetting what an IRB is as I keep thinking that is IRS for some reason... and no, I did not evade on my taxes or anything *LOL*.  OK, I knew I asked about that before and it was answered here... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Management?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA - by bjcheung77 - 07-28-2022, 06:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Nexford University MBA tordan 52 22,952 10 minutes ago
Last Post: tordan
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,022 9 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  PhD Cheap by University of Brazil, Campinas (Unrecognized Institution) cahyo_adi 13 4,476 09-09-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Graham International University wee2222 120 46,360 08-03-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 1,904 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 13,996 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,589 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  EUCLID University? FireMedic_Philosopher 39 15,551 07-07-2026, 06:05 PM
Last Post: nph
  Angelo State University MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling staceydiane 11 3,017 07-04-2026, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  MA American History for $7,500 Mint Berry Crunch 48 16,225 06-12-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)