Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Delay Enrollment Until Spring 2023, But Already Applied.
#1
Hello All!


I would like to delay my enrollment until Spring 2023 Session 1. I am planning on using my previous institutions transfer credit (51 credits total, most gen ed), and taking classes at Sophia before I begin at UMPI. Unfortunately I found this forum rather late, and I've already applied to UMPI (sent my transcripts etc etc). Is it possible to ask UMPI to delay my enrollment and evaluate my transfer credits so that I can take as many Sophia classes as possible?

Thanks for all the help. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Delay Enrollment Until Spring 2023, But Already Applied. - by Spiderweb21228 - 08-06-2022, 10:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,868 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,621 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
Information UMPI 90 Credit Applied Bachelor's Degrees Coming Soon Ares 8 3,351 12-03-2025, 11:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Non-Degree Enrollment PreLawCoastie 19 11,123 07-02-2025, 11:14 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  ENROLLMENT OFFICIER NOT RESPONDING TO EMAIL huiwh1998 1 1,493 04-09-2025, 09:46 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  History Courses for Spring 2 Current Term slreed 7 3,354 03-29-2025, 01:24 PM
Last Post: bryceton
  Enrolled for Spring 2 slreed 3 2,234 02-21-2025, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI YourPace Catalog Summer 2023 grogers14 30 24,878 01-12-2025, 08:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Spring 1 UL History Class recommendations for BLS Han_Shot_First_IYKYK 3 1,774 11-19-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Han_Shot_First_IYKYK
  Spring 1 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? ashkir 67 24,760 11-15-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: sistergreenly

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)