09-03-2022, 02:57 PM
(09-02-2022, 03:36 PM)bluebooger Wrote: > because medical professionals tend to have higher than average job satisfaction because they feel like their work has a purpose and helps others.
that's pretty much the only sentence I've read in this whole thread,
I just wanted to say that while the above is true I know many doctors and nurses that don't like their job because its become more about the paper work than it is about helping people -- insurance, tracking drug usage (waste, returns and possible diversions) and other stuff -- so much paper work
True, but that can happen with any profession either because of new government regulations, an employer cutting support staff, or an employer requiring more administrative work. I had a tax enforcement job that saw an increase in turnover when the officers had to focus more on administrative stuff than enforcing the law.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)