09-29-2022, 11:28 AM
(09-28-2022, 12:22 AM)cerich67 Wrote:(09-27-2022, 04:12 PM)EducationSeeker Wrote:(08-17-2022, 03:13 AM)cerich67 Wrote:(08-16-2022, 11:16 PM)PrettyFlyforaChiGuy Wrote: Did anyone ever pursue the EdD program?
I start the DBA with them this fall in Oct. Almost same except 2 courses and of course more a business focus. It will be the first DBA cohort.
From what I understand, it looks like a student may complete the EdD in a year, a half dozen or more or so on track to complete in a year and a half. Keep in mind the first EdD cohort started last fall, so it is not yet a year .
I think it is worth mentioning here @Prettyflyforachiguy (very clever name btw) that South College does *not* have a DBA program, but, South University does have a DBA program. South College *does* have an Educational Doctorate EDD with a concentration in Org Leadership or Adult Education and Development which might also be a fit for me as I am a training and instructional design consultant in the Software industry. Do you mean South College or South University?
Education Seeker
Well, I start my DBA on Oct 1st at South college. It is the first DBA cohort there.
No idea about South University
Is your DBA program at South College at the Knoxville, TN campus? After contacting South College, they did say they had a DBA program, but, it was just at the Knoxville, TN campus and not online. Are you local to that area or do they have like a residency program once a month on the weekends or are classes every week on weekends or during the evening time?
Thanks,
Education Seeker


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)