11-19-2022, 08:39 PM
(11-19-2022, 03:15 AM)nomaduser Wrote:(11-19-2022, 03:13 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Not really. The diploma just says Georgetown University. Most schools don't print their sub schools within a University system.
I don't think 'School of Continuing Education' and 'School of Professional Studies' are seen as normal undergraduate departments.
They're much easier to get in. They typically have very low tuition fees. I think they're made for working adults.
The degree is still fairly pricely. If you transfer 64 credits, you're still paying 22k out of pocket cost, which is about the same I paid for my state school degree for undergrad from a non-continuing education department. I think we're going to see the trend continue and professional studies schools becoming more popular than traditional paths. Non traditional students are expected to be the top university demographic from 2030+. To me, a Georgetown degree is a Georgetown degree. While it's true, this program is geared toward working adults, I'm sure the school will accept degree holders who are interested in an additional degree.
With the right emphasis on networking, advising, and taking full advantage of the education opportunities, this is a huge opportunity.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
ENEB- Dual Master in MBA/Human Resources- 2025
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy-2025
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English,Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential-2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
ENEB- Dual Master in MBA/Human Resources- 2025
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy-2025
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English,Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential-2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)