Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Request degree advice
#1
I have four years of experience studying computer science at an overseas university. Unfortunately, it is not qualified for WES credits to transfer to the US.
I read some of the posts in our forum. I believe I can find some guidance and help in our forum.
I did Bootcamp study in web development last year; As I keep looking for IT opportunities, I keep studying and have a degree, and obtain a degree to support better positioning.
I was always reading someone’s posts about how to get a degree quickly; Please give me some advice. Those are some requirements (They're not must to have , just personal thoughts ),

Degree: bachelor’s degree 
Graduation certificate: it’s not “global”; people easily recognize it’s an online degree.
Subject: computer science|data analyst | UI/ UX design | cyber security
Year to study: I hope to get a degree soon.
College credit:  I don’t have any helpful credits; I only have two IT certifications with Microsoft.
Budget: About Ten thousand dollars 
Additional Question :
1.   Can an online degree pass the WES evaluation? 
2.   For example, I’d like to enroll in TESU; the process is as follows:  make appointments with the consulter à complete as much as a credit on Sophia or study.comà register at TESU. Is this correct?
3.   One of my classmates who graduated from WGU mentioned he accomplished that degree in 10 months, which is useless …I’m not sure if he said that to help sell the Bootcamp or if it’s real.
4.   Can you recommend any college that allows work experience change credits?
Remarked: I’m not an international student but a US citizen.

Hope I can find guidance and answers in our forum to help me pursue my dream education; I appreciate you!

Wishing you happiness and good health this holiday season.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Request degree advice - by emmaya - 12-14-2022, 09:53 PM
RE: Request degree advice - by rachel83az - 12-15-2022, 07:02 AM
RE: Request degree advice - by dfrecore - 12-16-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Request degree advice - by rachel83az - 12-17-2022, 05:20 AM
RE: Request degree advice - by dfrecore - 12-17-2022, 07:25 PM
TESU - IT BA degree vs BS degree - by emmaya - 01-25-2023, 01:52 AM
RE: TESU - IT BA degree vs BS degree - by LevelUP - 01-25-2023, 11:31 AM
RE: TESU - IT BA degree vs BS degree - by jsd - 01-25-2023, 05:21 PM
RE: TESU - IT BA degree vs BS degree - by emmaya - 01-26-2023, 01:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 921 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 845 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,466 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,324 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 403 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 316 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,538 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 700 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,590 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,813 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)