Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
calling math people
#5
I have been lead to believe by my sons high school that algebra II and trigonometry are the same as precalc. I would love to know about this because I have taken college Algebra and college trigonometry and I now want to go on to calculus, but college math was a long time ago. If I could get credit for the precalc CLEP I wouldn't mind study for that to prepare for the calc.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Reply


Messages In This Thread
calling math people - by cookderosa - 08-31-2008, 02:38 AM
calling math people - by Saturn - 08-31-2008, 06:41 PM
calling math people - by cookderosa - 08-31-2008, 08:09 PM
calling math people - by lrgaul - 08-31-2008, 08:35 PM
calling math people - by Lindagerr - 08-31-2008, 09:12 PM
calling math people - by cookderosa - 09-01-2008, 02:22 PM
calling math people - by studyhard - 09-01-2008, 05:42 PM
calling math people - by cookderosa - 09-01-2008, 10:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fun They Had: Why Talking To People Is Becoming A Career Skill LevelUP 1 764 07-06-2026, 11:41 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Restricting Social Media and AI for Young People: Effects on Learning and Networking? Jonathan Whatley 13 1,941 06-13-2026, 10:19 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Are people still testing these days? burbuja0512 9 1,755 04-20-2026, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Data people - where do I learn this? Vle045 4 1,582 02-07-2026, 12:39 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,619 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Job market for online adjuncts in math/physics soba 3 2,368 06-12-2025, 02:32 PM
Last Post: wow
  ASU Universal Learner Math Weekly Courses Now NON-PROCTORED ! Captainrekt000 16 22,161 05-05-2025, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  CSM Math - what's it like? CircleT7 26 10,907 12-27-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  people who have multiple degrees crowbird 56 21,291 11-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,349 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)