Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any Active International Students?
#14
(01-11-2023, 04:03 AM)matata101 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 02:45 PM)Cofffeee Wrote: If you are planning to take alternative credits , you do not need school diploma eval. Which is big for some people who can not get transcript from school. In some countries its a mission to do that. So if you get certain amount of alt credits you can skip this step

Jessica told me I must have a High School diploma submitted regardless of if I do alternative credits.

(01-10-2023, 02:01 PM)rachel83az Wrote: There are plenty of alternatives. What country is your HS diploma from? Some evaluators are better for/more familiar with some countries than others.

My High School Diploma and Uni Transcripts are from Kenya. Our HS diplomas are offered by a national body. They send you the original copies and don't have electronic copies. The question I now want to ask WES is if I could have an electronic copy of my HS diploma sent by the High School I attended instead after they scan it.
Idk, WES are just to very helpful. I don't wanna have to pay then have papers rejected plus with there luck of proper comms, that would be a nightmare.

(01-10-2023, 04:27 PM)anthony3070 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 04:18 PM)FrHaseKopf Wrote: this.  UMPI used to admit people with only ACE credits. Not anymore. Now they request either HS or 60 college credits.

Yup. We just hit this little bump in the road. My wife's HS level transcript is from Mexico. We are in the process of getting it evaluated by CED.

What is your experience with CED so Far?

I have just sent them a scan of the document (front and back). That seemed to be what was required. If they ask, I'll mail them the original, but only if they ask. I only have one and we would have to travel to Mexico to get another, if it's even possible.

All I've done at this point is sent them that and paid ($140 I believe). They will send their evaluation straight to UMPI. I also requested a copy for myself. They claim this will be done in the next week or so.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any Active International Students? - by matata101 - 01-09-2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Any Active International Students? - by anthony3070 - 01-11-2023, 04:17 AM
回复:有活跃的国际学生吗? - by szx - 01-11-2023, 12:17 PM
回复:有活跃的国际学生吗? - by szx - 01-11-2023, 01:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New UMaine Farmington BA International and Global Studies program on the YP app sixdegreesandamovie 20 6,512 05-06-2026, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sixdegreesandamovie
  Questions about graduation timeline and student ID for online students iwillbedrwho 2 1,860 08-16-2025, 11:08 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  chepeast options for international transcripts? Solden81 13 5,065 07-25-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Coursera Access for UMPI Students! Iris 9 6,455 06-25-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: davemodular
  Info on professors active for summer I kyledudedog 6 2,390 05-29-2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  minimum age for UMPI students YourPace EducationSeeker 6 2,715 04-20-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: EducationSeeker
  Questions regarding international admissions. kjhkjh2001 11 3,724 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: ishady
  International High School Equivalency for UMPI Application kylan11 5 2,296 03-08-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  International students decide to apply to umpi xxZzyuu 6 2,910 01-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Admission Requirements for Ancient Homeschooled Students Spalmer 2 2,091 01-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)