02-24-2023, 09:09 PM
(02-23-2023, 04:01 PM)KSoul Wrote: There are numerous WhatsApp groups shared in the ENEB Community forum. I've never jumped in, so their current status or value is up in the air. They also have a surprisingly large job listing forum spread throughout Europe and South America and a below-average North America offering. There are a lot of intern opportunities and a robust list of positions in the mid-level range. I shared one lead recently with a colleague, and they are in the interviewing process (round 3), so take that for at least one real-world example of value.
So I decided to email the ENEB admission regarding the alumni network stuff, and here is their answer if you folks are wondering:
3. Do you have an alumni network for ENEB graduates? Because alumni network is arguably one of the most important choices in choosing an MBA program. We are working on an alumni network, hopefully, we will launch it this year.
What do you think will be the chances for this to happen?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)